Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Ash's Booktalk

To all my readers: When we open the first pages of a book, we enter a whole new world in which anything is possible. The characters introduce themselves to us and we are able to live their lives. In creating this blog, I am sharing my happy spot, my adventures, and the thrill of one-of-a-kind books.

In this blog, I will regularly update you on the most recent books I have enjoyed reading. The reason for the creation of my blog is for other enthusiastic readers like me to share the adventures they had in the wonderful world of books they read. I would absolutely love to learn about the books you have read. Please email me if you have a question or would like to have a fun, book group discussion with me.



















So here's to another story!

~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment